I am a complete organization addict. I can spend hours on Pinterest pouring over new organizational ideas. “A place for everything and everything in its place” is definitely my mantra. Our homeschool environment is no exception. I love having all paperwork neat and tidy. I plan events and stick to a schedule. Yes, I get on my boys’ nerves. 🙂
My point is that I love planning everything all out so that I know what is ahead of me. However, at times, I have so much going on, I can hardly keep it straight in my head. Hence, my love of Google Calendar. But sometimes, I need to see the big picture – what is coming up in the weeks ahead. Recently, I won a giveaway for a wonderful NeuYear calendar, and let me tell you, it is the perfect thing for keeping track of all those important events, all in one place, at one glance.
What it is:
- A year-long calendar available in cardstock, or dry-erase form.
- An easy way to see your academic year at-a-glance without flipping through pages like traditional calendars
- Double-sided, so that you can use it either vertically or horizontally.
- Sturdy. This calendar has a good weight to it, and will hold up well for the year’s use.
- Available as a regular calendar year, or as an academic year.
What it is NOT:
- Small. This thing is 27″ X 39″, giving you plenty of room for all your events.
- For details. Even with its large size, there simply isn’t enough space to write ALL the details. This is meant as a giant reminder and simple scheduler.
- Full of gaps. No space in between months makes it MUCH easier to visualize and plan for upcoming months.
Another great thing is that it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. The academic calendar is available for $19 in cardstock form, or $24 in dry-erase form. I definitely recommend this calendar!
Special thanks to the Teaching Mama Blog for her giveaway, which has allowed me to try out this fabulous calendar! 🙂