My first award! Wow! I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Donna’s Family Life. Thank you so much for reading and nominating me!! I am surprised and honored that you read my blog, and like it enough to nominate me. Again, thank you. 🙂
Here are the rules for the award:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
- Inform them of their nomination via comment on their blog.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Training A Servant’s Heart
- Thinking Kids
- Delightful Oak
- I Have No Greater Joy
- Confessions of an Imperfect Homeschooler
7 interesting things about me:
- As a child, I wanted to be a cardiothoracic surgeon. I used to take my mother’s copy of Gray’s Anatomy (she was in nursing school at the time) and draw detailed pictures of the heart.
- I love to sing and enjoy performing, despite being an introvert.
- I love the cold weather and would be perfectly content in Alaska or Canada.
- I enjoy working with my hands, and love teaching myself new crafts. I have taught myself crocheting, knitting, and woodworking.
- I love making home made food and baking from scratch (and despise processed food).
- I would love to have more children. MANY more children. We are hoping to try to expand our household soon.
- I love raising my own livestock and enjoy gardening. My ultimate dream is to live completely self-sufficiently. I want off the grid! 🙂
Thank you again to Donna’s Family Life for this award! Blessings!!